Friday, December 31, 2010

not the center of the universe

I found this website, that shows the relative size of everything in the universe. Earth being quite small in the grand scheme, not to mention the smallness of human life.

I am now thinking about how "me centric" I am. How, "OMG WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME< THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL" Coupled with the spacey music, I began to reorient my perspective on my position in this universe is small but on our immediate surroundings are effects are magnified. Understanding your relationship with things, make you get a sense of peace with who you are and where you are going. But, overall understanding that at the end of the day that you aren't the center the of this small stratosphere, and that when you mess up or succeed it only makes as much of a difference a you'd like it too. I think that is my biggest lesson from this year. Understanding that a lot of the things I worry about or inconsequential, and everything seems to have some strange cosmic natural order that I have to say, I am quite happy with.

Too a new year of life, love and happiness. Let living be your universe, and the rest just fall into place :)

Website reference:
http://primaxstudio.com/stuff/scale_of_universe/

No comments:

Post a Comment