Thursday, June 2, 2011

montreal so farrr







Montreal has been beautiful. The food is excellent, the people are nice, and everyday is some new grand adventure for me. My roomate likes to wish me a good adventure every time I leave the house, to highlight how much excitement I reap from just being outdoors.

My roomies are sweet, cool, and funny people. Gotta luv em'!
My job is rad, lots of events, and people to meet. Also, random free food which is always a yes!

My neighbourhood is bumpin' As June begins, I can feel the energy of a new festival season. The other day as I was walking home, there was a girl performing in the window of an eyeglasses shop. I really don't know why this optical store was chosen, but it created a really strange spectacle (looking out, and looking in, glasses everywhere...).

Right now I am trying to start up a knit night, even though I lack any talent...I figure I will just use my talent for organizing to get shit together. It'd be sweet, non?

That's the other thing, I nervously use my french and try to soak up as much as I can. Although, quebecois musique seems to be entirely melodramatic which I can't stand. There are other ways to soak er' up...poetry readings I somewhat understand, and books and just listening to people talk. Hopefully my brain is the spongey apparatus it is cracked up to be...

In two weeks, I am graduating McMaster University. I feel like my life has moved past McMaster but I know I am going to very much miss it...eventually. More than anything, I am going to miss the familiarity and the beautiful campus. Mac was pretty sexy, and not to mention all the wonderful people I spent time with that made it was. Can't nobody be like you friends !

Anyway,
I should finish drinking my $3.00 tea...and my portuguese donut hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment